We're making a football game
GOALS is our attempt to give football the game it deserves. A fair game, that is a reflection of football, rather than the football industry. We want to make a game that’s fun right away, without players having to invest a fortune.
It’s a game about winning, but one where victory comes in more forms than simply winning matches. Focus on trick shots, design awesome t-shirts or create an arena that inspires greatness. No two players will be on the same journey.
GOALS is for everyone, like football can and should be. It’s for the casuals and the pros. For the players, the managers and the fans. It’s for the designers, the audience and the divas. For everyone who loves the game itself or anything surrounding it. GOALS is football.
Read more about GOALS here.
Welcome to the Production Team!
As QA Lead, you will set the foundation of how we work with QA and have a huge impact on how our QA discipline grows over time.
You will join our team as our first QA professional, which means that your initial focus will be to understand our product, roadmap, and how we develop our game. In close collaboration with our different disciplines, your responsibilities will span from hands-on manual testing to building our QA processes for both the development phase and live service.
With time, you will also be responsible for growing and leading the QA team here at GOALS. We expect a QA team of 2-3 professionals at the end of 2023.
At GOALS, you will...
- Set up a structure for how we test the product in different phases together with leaders from all disciplines (tech, art, design, and production)
- Write test cases/scripts for different scenarios and hands-on testing of the entire game
- Handle the bug reporting in Jira
- Lead the future QA team at GOALS
Ideally you have...
- 3+ years of experience working with manual testing
- Worked with QA in the games industry in both live service and development phase
- Experience implementing/improving QA processes and an ambition to build something from scratch
- Experience coaching and leading others, either in an informal role or as a lead
- Good knowledge of QA practices and common tools such as Jira
About the Employment
The position is permanent, starting with 6 months of probationary employment. You can work from our Stockholm office, hybrid or fully remote from anywhere in Sweden/ Europe. It is important that you are able to communicate unhindered in verbal/written English. For this position we do not offer relocation assistance.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth, working at GOALS has many other benefits! Learn more here
GOALS is all about dreams coming true and we know this will only be possible when we have people within our team that add different skills and perspectives to what we’re doing.
Do you have the passion? We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive studio environment and strongly encourage you to apply even though you don’t feel you tick every single box.
For this role we would like you to include:
- LinkedIn profile, CV or any other document that show your experience