We're making a football game
GOALS is our attempt to give football the game it deserves. A fair game, that is a reflection of football, rather than the football industry. We want to make a game that’s fun right away, without players having to invest a fortune.
It’s a game about winning, but one where victory comes in more forms than simply winning matches. Focus on trick shots, design awesome t-shirts or create an arena that inspires greatness. No two players will be on the same journey.
GOALS is for everyone, like football can and should be. It’s for the casuals and the pros. For the players, the managers and the fans. It’s for the designers, the audience and the divas. For everyone who loves the game itself or anything surrounding it. GOALS is football.
Welcome to the Art team
We need someone that understands and can visualize our Art Direction and translate it into a original, attractive and interactive experience.
At GOALS, you will...
- Generate original art content for the front-end UI and heads-up displays for a multitude of features in the game.
- Translate the Art Direction & UX/UI into interactive experiences.
- Create high-fidelity UI screens and component mockups that align with UX/UI goals
- Work closely with Engineers and Technical Designers to implement and ensure quality in-engine
- Work with Iconography - Create Icons and pictograms for visual/AD support throughout the game.
- Work with Typography - create custom type lockups / logos for game-modes and brands within our universe.
Ideally you have experience in delivering...
- UI driven by Animation / interactive designs based of UX/UI.
- Final UI Art based of Art Direction & Key Art / Art Targets.
- UI animations in After Effects
- UI Art for Tech Artists
- Motion Design implemented in games
- Sub-brands within gaming (Typography / Graphic Design)
- 2D & 3D Animations
About the Employment
The position is permanent and you can work from our Stockholm office, hybrid or fully remote from anywhere in Europe. It is important that you are able to communicate unhindered in verbal/written English.
For this position we do not offer relocation assistance.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth, working at GOALS has many other benefits. Learn more here.
GOALS is all about dreams coming true and we know this will only be possible when we have people within our team that add different skills and perspectives to what we’re doing.
Do you have the passion? We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive studio environment and strongly encourage you to apply even though you don’t feel you tick every single box.
For this role we would like you to include:
- LinkedIn-profile, CV or any other document that showcase your experience
- A link to your portfolio
- Remote (within Europe)
- Remote Work
- Optional Remote
We're making a football game. GOALS is for everyone, like football can and should be. It’s for the casuals and the pros. For the players, the managers and the fans. It’s for the designers, the audience and the divas. For everyone who loves the game itself or anything surrounding it. GOALS is football.
Loading application form
Already working at GOALS?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.